ICE-O-MATIC INTRODUCES THE ELEVATION SERIES™
The Revolutionary Product Line Designed to Simplify Life
Ice-O-Matic has introduced a groundbreaking line of new cube ice machines at the 2017 NAFEM show In Orlando, FL. The Denver-based company has manufactured ice machines, bins and evaporators in the United States for the last 60 years, and exports to over 57 countries annually. The Elevation Series™ introduces a multitude of innovations, making this comprehensive series one of the most energy efficient, easiest to install, easiest to service, and simple to clean ice machines ever.
“Our new Elevation Series exceeds 2018 Department of Energy requirements and has been designed to maximize food safety while reducing operating cost,” said Ice-O-Matic President Keith Kelly. “Market factors, regulatory changes and - most importantly - the voice of the customer, led us to re-think the commercial ice machine from the ground up."
Elevation incorporates over 20 cutting-edge new features that make it the new benchmark in ice machine technology. A few noteworthy examples include:
- Exclusive Dual Exhaust smart technology means every machine not only accommodates both top air and side air discharge, but is intuitive enough to know when to use either or both.
- Plug and Play-like controls make setup faster and more precise.
- The smooth, easy to clean plastic food zone incorporates the use of clever componentry that is easily removed without tools, which are dishwasher-safe, and can be kept clean with ease.
- Mission critical LED lights let the operator know when cleaning is required; while the new one-touch cleaning button provides effortless sanitization and de-scaling.
- Designed with the environment in mind, Elevation machines use BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts; and digital controls to rigorously monitor energy use.
- Exceeds 2018 D.O.E. regulations and is up to 20% more energy efficient than other models.
The new Elevation series of cubers will replace the Ice-O-Matic ICE Series in 2017. After nearly 20 years of performance excellence and high customer satisfaction, Ice-O-Matic knows the ICE Series can only be replaced by a truly remarkable design. Every Elevation unit has been created with this benchmark in mind. The first Elevation machines will begin shipping mid-summer 2017 with the complete rollout finishing in January 2018.